Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Serious Question

Lion_Heart

Do you lose respect for a male actor who allow themselves to be raped? I know it's not real but I don't look at Ving Rhames the same. I think he is a great actor but when I see him I think Pulp Fiction. I just binged watched the first season of Snowfall (yeah I know I'm late) and if I see the actor in another movie I would think the same thing. De'Aundre Bonds said this:

This is worst to me than Hollywood trying to put Black actors in dresses.

I don't like the actors dressing up in dresses. And don't know who said that they had to do it to make it in Hollywood . But if they cool with it who iam I to say otherwise.
I try not to watch those movies or shows but like you had the role Jamie Foxx played on living color and Martin playing shenay. Like they funny guys cause I know they acting and it's comedy.
But when it comes to madea and big momma and wherever else I'll change the channel real quick And granted they acting it's comedy but you got a whole script.

Far as dude he read the script and signed it he knew what he was getting into. And I imagine if it was a issue then and he discussed it with the director,producers and writer and they was like either you gone do it or not and he still signed yea gone take it for the team.

Eh

I disagreed with him saying it didn't serve a purpose. If I remember that movie correctly, he ends up killing the guy that raped him so it was some sorta jailhouse justice.

This scene in American Me lead to 10 ppl being murdered. Portrays the founding member of Mexican Mafia gettin raped at juvie then murdering his attacker.

Danny Trejo speaks on saving Edward James Olmos life. And said Olmos thought the Mexican Mafia was sending Trejo to kill Olmos. (Its timestamped)

This scene in American Me lead to 10 ppl being murdered. Portrays the founding member of Mexican Mafia gettin raped at juvie then murdering his attacker.

Danny Trejo speaks on saving Edward James Olmos life. And said Olmos thought the Mexican Mafia was sending Trejo to kill Olmos. (Its timestamped)

I remember hearing about this. That shit was crazy but they took it serious because it was disrespect whether it happened in real life or not. I think even B-Real spoke on this.

I don't like the actors dressing up in dresses. And don't know who said that they had to do it to make it in Hollywood . But if they cool with it who iam I to say otherwise.
I try not to watch those movies or shows but like you had the role Jamie Foxx played on living color and Martin playing shenay. Like they funny guys cause I know they acting and it's comedy.
But when it comes to madea and big momma and wherever else I'll change the channel real quick And granted they acting it's comedy but you got a whole script.

Far as dude he read the script and signed it he knew what he was getting into. And I imagine if it was a issue then and he discussed it with the director,producers and writer and they was like either you gone do it or not and he still signed yea gone take it for the team.

He has no power as an actor in Hollywood. It was probably he do it or we will get an actor who would. He got to eat.

I don't look at them like regular people....

They're pros.... This how they make their money. They've prolly took plenty of jobs that ain't like. You mad about them being raped... Their personal worst might have been playing a dumb ass stereotype...

Shit at least rape can show emotional range.... As an actor the main thing the wanna do is show they got range.... So if they agree to a scene, maybe to them it's an opportunity to sell the reaction to it...

Ving was a super macho mob boss type who got reduced to a sex slave.... Yeah to me that's crazy....I ain't doing it.... But to a trained actor.... Maybe he was excited to do the shit.... I dunno....I don't like the dress shit either... But again them niggaz different. This their job....🤷🏿‍♂️

Nigga omar one of the best actors on TV 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back