Welcome To aBlackWeb

September 11th Marks The Era Forever...

Never heard the blueprint
animation-sunday-dopeness-Sux3kje9eOx1e

Jigga's best album. Remember buying it at Best Buy and seeing NYC on all the TV's. The anticipation of the album was already high with the beef and when he debuted I.Z.Z.O. on the BET Awards. I knew a CLASSIC was on the horizom.

it's kinda sad/disappointing that BP2 wasn't a great album. I mean, imagine if it was, that would be one helluva hot streak. Blueprint, Blueprint 2, and then The Black Album. all in less than 3 years.

I remember playing never change, heart of the city, and song cry all day during the 9/11 coverage

In fact so much of my thoughts on 9/11 and walking through lower Manhattan on the days, weeks, and months after this... This album was the soundtrack in my cdman

I must of read that article a million times. Was fascinated by the process of making this album.
I'll say it again. This is my favorite hip hop album of all time. My second is probs my DMX- Is Dark and Hell is Hot

Thats crazy how he could be locked in like that with no pen or pad

When a nigga heard Takeover...I knew shit was about to get real...BP is one of Jay’s 3 best albums...GOAT MC and tha epitome of what a MC is....All I Need might be my favorite but it’s hard to narrow down really

C1DCC390-2BA5-493D-BC08-627185C05175.jpeg

Back