Welcome To aBlackWeb

Semi Finals: Goat Song of 14: Hot N vs Hold On

Semi Finals: Goat Song of 14: Hot Nigga vs Hold On

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's when the south started taking over and the backpackers been voting for shit 13 mfs ever heard.

damn i voted bobba thinkin i am the only nigga doin that.

that song to me is dope as hell¨¨

the beat so good

That's when the south started taking over and the backpackers been voting for shit 13 mfs ever heard.

I thought you said this site's taste in music been on backpacker status. If so how, exactly the fuck, dos Bobby Shmurda and 2014 Fiddy... of all people... make it all the way to the finals???

I thought you said this site's taste in music been on backpacker status. If so how, exactly the fuck, dos Bobby Shmurda and 2014 Fiddy... of all people... make it all the way to the finals???

Cuz the real best music was made by southern artists, and backpackers would rather ny artists reaching the finals than southern artists

Cuz the real best music was made by southern artists, and backpackers would rather ny artists reaching the finals than southern artists

backpackers fuck with the souf as long as they're lyrical. Backpackers do not fuck with either of these two and ain't trying to see them win anything under any circumstance.

There was plenty of backpacker shit nominated, not one got out of the first round. Krit, RTJ, Kendrick, Cole woulda been a backpacker's next choice but even them niggas got ousted. We ain't got shit to do with this here shit @Goldie, that is ALL on y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back