Welcome To aBlackWeb

Security guard that killed shoplifter wont be charged iN SF

2max

Ball game

For the people that dont know crime is up alot in the bay…people just go in stores grab shit and walk out. Alot of businesses are leaving.

dont they have a no chase policy or something similar? So just based offa that wouldnt that open the person and the company up to being prosecuted some kinda way? smh sad all around

For the people that dont know crime is up alot in the bay…people just go in stores grab shit and walk out. Alot of businesses are leaving.

Is it up or do people think its up because of social media keeps posting videos of crime because thats what gets clicks. And imma need to see proof that a lot of businesses are leaving, or i consider this more foxnews type fear mongering. The last time someone said this, they claim a bunch of stores were closing in SF cuz of shoplifting, but then another reporter pointed out they had no source for their claim and that the chain announce 2 years prior that they were planning on closing those stores.

oh this is the Walgreens I walked by everyday when I was there

But yeah after watching that vid that security guard should be charged

Homie out the store at that point after the scuffle. You didn’t need to shoot him

But I have heard about crime being up and businesses are leaving because of it

all that just to protect a corporation's merchandise? :scust:

that security guard was doing way too much

I'm good with charging or not charging based on that weird camera angle

but it would be difficult to get a conviction of something serious

but the family can def sue in civil court IMO

Just watched the video

the guard should be locked up or eye for an eye type deal.

For an “eye for an eye” deal, in context to that, he’s getting off light then..

I don’t think a security guard should be chasing down or killing anyone unless there is truly a life threatening situation.

People stealing items from a company who’s making millions/billions; while you’re working for a company who’s contracted making millions, while you’re working minimum wage isn’t what’s good.

Interact, take down a description, call the authorities, plaster his face from security footage at the stores entrances and exits, offer a reward. Simple job.

I seen it with my own eyes a bunch of times.

Shit, people even stealing from the key stores in Daly City

For an “eye for an eye” deal, in context to that, he’s getting off light then..

I don’t think a security guard should be chasing down or killing anyone unless there is truly a life threatening situation.

People stealing items from a company who’s making millions/billions; while you’re working for a company who’s contracted making millions, while you’re working minimum wage isn’t what’s good.

Interact, take down a description, call the authorities, plaster his face from security footage at the stores entrances and exits, offer a reward. Simple job.

Re: the million dollar stores…

Those stores keep leaving the bay because daily literally they get ripped off….people walk in with trash bags and grab stuff n walk out…crime is rising…

This happens so much cops arent gona go to every call in time

Back