Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scorpio Season 2022 ♏️

Every Scorpio male I’ve ever met has been obsessed with trying to convince me that they are fully prepared to die or kill, even when neither is warranted due to the situation.

Every female Scorpio I’ve ever met has been obsessed with trying to convince me they are sexual and sensual even though it’s not needed cause their personality at rest is sexual and sensual.

Both male and female are moments away from crying Iike they lost a love one over not being able to exert control over something not worth controlling but they just wanna do it to show that they can.

Every Scorpio male I’ve ever met has been obsessed with trying to convince me that they are fully prepared to die or kill, even when neither is warranted due to the situation.

Every female Scorpio I’ve ever met has been obsessed with trying to convince me they are sexual and sensual even though it’s not needed cause their personality at rest is sexual and sensual.

Both male and female are moments away from crying Iike they lost a love one over not being able to exert control over something not worth controlling but they just wanna do it to show that they can.

As a male Scorpio myself just lemme say that your assessment of us is incorrect…

Also…

0C07F322-C0AA-49FE-85D5-089A36BFC040.gif

200.gif

damn no hate I don't remember the Libra thread being this thorough :icu:

but props to the Scorpios......... enjoy ya'll season😌

t/s obviously has her favorites....... 🙁

maybe she only focuses on the signs of past partners?:Will:
I got love for all the signs lol. I fell off after Gemini ♊️ season. @Chi Hovah did the cancer thread. And I went mia for a lil minute.

But Scorpio is definitely the best sign lol

Back