Welcome To aBlackWeb

School an out of touch brother like myself. Is this artist hot in the streets?

Why do you wanna be in touch with this?

To answer OP question nah lol homie ain't big in mainstream but he is apart of the new wave of underground rappers that mostly blow up because of Cole Bennet (Lyrical Lemonade), SoundCloud, and tik tok.

What's considered underground rap is different now since it's mostly like this with colorful hair, auto tune, and similar flow like Opium (Playboy Carti label) Summrs, KanKan, Autumn, etc

Yeat is the biggest underground rapper out that's basically about to break into mainstream.

To answer OP question nah lol homie ain't big in mainstream but he is apart of the new wave of underground rappers that mostly blow up because of Cole Bennet (Lyrical Lemonade), SoundCloud, and tik tok.

What's considered underground rap is different now since it's mostly like this with colorful hair, auto tune, and similar flow like Opium (Playboy Carti label) Summrs, KanKan, Autumn, etc

Yeat is the biggest underground rapper out that's basically about to break into mainstream.
What’s a Cole Bennet?

Lyrical Lemonade is the most popular rap channel right now ran by a white dude from Chicago. He has worked from underground rappers to big rappers like Em,J Cole, etc. He is basically this generation version of Hype Williams.
I gotcha

Yeeeeaaaah

I'ma just stick to cash money taking over for the nine nine and the two thousands

Lyrical Lemonade is the most popular rap channel right now ran by a white dude from Chicago. He has worked from underground rappers to big rappers like Em,J Cole, etc. He is basically this generation version of Hype Williams.
And yet…

Na it’s cool…

It’s crazy how all of these popular HipHop/rap channels on YouTube and social media accounts are ran by white men lol 😂 😭
I been saying this, but white suburbs kids run the culture. Look at this video if you don't believe me. It's a reason why these new niggas lazy AF and don't even care how they perform at shows or sound.

White people always ran hip hip

It's just that by 2023 the (over exposed/publicized) middle management class of black folks that gave the appearance of something otherwise has been all but eliminated

With all the consolidation the whole operation shrunk n black folks get shown the door... n this happens in al sectors of the economy

Last edited:
Back