Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scarface - My Homies: Favorite 2 Songs?

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Scarface_-_My_Homies.jpg

MI0001270917.jpg

The problem with Face discog is that Rap A Lot released albums under Scarface name that werent even legit solo releases made by Face

There are 2 tracks on here that are solo cuts from Devin The Dudes debut album

This album made me buy every rap a lot cd that was out at the time. Devin, Tela, AG2AKe, Ghetto Twinz all that shit!

This album shouldn’t count imo.

How should this album not count? It was released when Face and J Prince we’re still working together exclusively. It had 2 singles and he’s on every other song. He just decided to put a lot of his label mates on songs to give them some notoriety. This CD is basically a Scarface version of Jay Z’s Dynasty Roc La Familia album

Yea my homies 2 and my balls and my word were the albums rap a lot out out where he had nothing at all to do with. All his verses on z ro rap a lot albums were placed on the cds without Face. He cool with Ro but J prince was making those moves. Just like J Prince had yuk mouth and z ro diss 50 on Face album. And threw in a Bun B verse on it. I lost respect for j prince when he dropped some unreleased bullshit the same day devin dropped landing gear. He did the samething to pimp c while he was locked up

Back