Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Sandy Hook Promise ad

Is this commercial doing too much?

• Total voters
I not rolling with any school shooting conspiracies tho. Like really they wouldn’t need a school shooting as an example of out of control gun laws. And it’s been 20 years of the shit. Folks always running with something being a conspiracy

Bout 5 years

Because you don’t live in Connecticut

Demolished immediately and rebuilt.

There’s nothing that stands out as far as memorial. People don’t talk about it like that. I’m sure when this is gets to the right person it will cause a stir.
And this is my issue

Columbine happened in the late 90s and still let's brought up to this day before Sandy Hook which is only 5 years ago

Why was the school demolished in the first place?

And there are people who cannot go on record to talk about this. Why?

And this is my issue

Columbine happened in the late 90s and still let's brought up to this day before Sandy Hook which is only 5 years ago

Sandy hook has been brought up tho. One of the parents just killed himself over it like do y’all google?

And this is my issue

And I mean a school where 20 kids got killed I’d understand why it’s demolished

@AP21
Demolished due to the “massacre” memory.
If I’m not mistaken I think I was slated to go down after that particular school year

@Hellczar it get mentioned but it doesn’t get the “recognition” as the other shootings.

The VA tech shootings don’t get spoke bout much do they?

No offense to no one and anything but the purpose behind these targeted hits are to abolish guns as a whole from “civilians”
So “they” can do their jobs with out “our” resistance.
If you know what marshal law is then you understand.

@AP21
Demolished due to the “massacre” memory.
If I’m not mistaken I think I was slated to go down after that particular school year

@Hellczar it get mentioned but it doesn’t get the “recognition” as the other shootings.

The VA tech shootings don’t get spoke bout much do they?

Va tech doesn’t not really. But we live in a pro gun state so the argument would lean to mental health

Back