Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Safaree gets in his feelings because a crowd wasn’t into his wack ass song…

Have you always been this much of a cornball, or is it something you've adamantly been working on recently?

Don't no one wanna hear no bitch made mulatto complain about his racial insecurities while channeling Drake, Cole, and Kendrick. You, and anybody else that listens to that fuck shit, can keep it for y'all selves. Foh.

Can’t listen to Future. Nigga top 5 worst in the game easily cuz

Worst auto tune
Worst bars
Mumble rap king. (We all hate that)

Can’t listen to Future. Nigga top 5 worst in the game easily cuz

Worst auto tune
Worst bars
Mumble rap king. (We all hate that)

Rather listen to Future than Logic. And why the fuck is Future your go-to in this discussion? Like there's no other rapper in between the two extremes.

Niggas always do that dumb shit. You either gotta be a fan of mumble rap or super lyrical shit. It's a stupid fuckin argument. Just because Logic is a clown doesn't mean Migos is the shit I listen to regularly.

I guarantee I'm more of a fan of lyricism than you, so get outta here with that.

Y’all niggas love future but complain about these new weak fucking rappers. He’s their father

Y’all niggas love future but complain about these new weak fucking rappers. He’s their father

Are you purposely being stupid, or can you just not comprehend my previous post?

I'm not a fan of Future like that. Once again, you have no argument as you clearly got me fucked up with someone else. Your narrative is flawed and I suggest you find yourself another one.

Logic sucks. And I can't believe any of you niggas would waste money on hearing him cry about his life cuz he looks a weirdo white boy. As I said before, get outta here with that bullshit.

Back