Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ryan Leslie Loses Rights To His Catalog

Bruh ain’t been right since Diddy snatched his girl b

He was a beast too

lol he was fuckin with cassie first?
Yup

He took her to Diddy, had her perform his song ‘me and you’ allegedly it’s him she leading around in the original video that was shot like a sex tape.

Diddy signed up, redid the video, had Leslie do some more work, all the while helping her get from under Leslie contract

Had her locked ever since

Leslie is pretty smart too. Think dude graduated from harvard or some big time school and had some other academic accomplishment. Weird that he has all this bad shit happening now lol.
The nigga was the Prince of our Generation

Played all his own instruments, was a dope song writer, had a ear for finding talent

Lost it all over 1 mil smh

........Who?
a7f_zpsudizrqkd.jpg

Yo, sometimes I'm trolling my ass off, but this is legit. I've literally never of dude before, I know the cassie chick yall mentioned earlier but Ion think I've heard dude's work before. At least not knowingly.

Yo, sometimes I'm trolling my ass off, but this is legit. I've literally never of dude before, I know the cassie chick yall mentioned earlier but Ion think I've heard dude's work before. At least not knowingly.
You HAD to have at least heard these gotdamn you must've been young as hell when this was out otherwise

This is the only one I know from him
It might get be his biggest hit so you kinda forgiven

He had the momentum b4 his laptop got stolen. Diddy didn’t even blackball him

Just took his girl and skills and let him eat

Back