Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russian Wagner Group Raping Africa

TheNightKing

J.A.P.A.N.

And the President of the Central Africa Republic is cool with it, smh.

Of course the US and West won’t do anything because they probably eating off of the stolen resources.

Just a bad situation all around. I feel for the people.

Was just reading about this a few minutes ago.

Thing is, the leader said he reached out to France and the U.S. to help with the rebels, but both countries turned him down.

So, what else was he supposed to do than accept help from people who offered it?

Last edited:
Was just reading about this a few minutes ago.

Thing is, the leader said he reached out to France and the U.S. to help with the rebels, but both countries turned him down.

So, what else was he supposed to do than accept help from people who offered it?

I don’t know the rebels’ angle or the dynamics of the situation, but what if the rebels were only against him because of how shitty he was as a President? And maybe that’s why the US and France didn’t step in? And maybe that’s why Wagner was his only option?

Idk, but he seems just fine letting his people suffer so he can stay in power. At least based on US news reports.

there's a solution for this

but tribalism is in our nature and we are kept divided on purpose

and black countries globally have already been infiltrated and exploited by external groups

I got great book about this very subject and had it for years. Africa is just for the taking and China/US wants to take a huge part.

I ain't even gonna lie tho, sometimes them Africans do look down they nose at us, so I really don't feel sorry for a lot of this colonizing that's happening to them.

Back