Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia banned from Olympics over doping cover up ?

Russia is like erased from the next two Olympics. They can’t even be mentioned, their anthem played...nothing.

As long as Putin runs that country, they’re just going to be fucked all up.

Lol, only now?

Nigga, when it's been three decades your female athletes are all looking like Ivan Drako from 'Rocky IV' after two years of intensive training, there has obviously steroids and other experimental performance-enhancing drugs implied to give these women all those intersexed, male-lookalike traits. The international community has closed their eyes about it since before I was even born.

:wdf5: :clawd3:

I've forgotten her name, but there has this internationally famed Russian figure skater. Average height, svelte, built like a sylph and still looking like a girl in her esrly teenage in spite pushing close from her thirties.

There had rumours of pubertal retardants used by her since her adolescence to postpone her growth and thus staying at her prime. Once she retired early, her chest went from almost flat to Hentai level within a span of few months.

An another Russian tennis player had the same thing: small or average height, thin, looking younger than her age and all. She took a sabbatical and one year later, she had to undergo a breast reduction surgery to shrink down her breasts who went from a B to a GG cup after a few months, because she couldn't perform in tennis the way she used to do with the ballast of her tits.

And I'm not talking about all of those Russian and ex-Block East athletes looking like Barbies and G.I. Janes prior entering the Olympic qualifications and came around at the moment of the games, all hulking and towering anyone with a smug face, fucking built like Female Broly.

a3f24ea917432c81db2367538aefad56.gif main-qimg-a49179a545e27e6755b8b8ef6c5716cc.gif

Russia will not be able to use its name, flag and anthem at the next two Olympics or at any world championships for the next two years after a ruling Thursday by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Russian athletes and teams will still be allowed to compete at next year’s Tokyo Olympics and the 2022 Winter Games in Beijing, as well as world championships including the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, if they are not banned for or suspected of doping.

After watching Icarus (top 3 Netflix doco) Russia may be the worst of the offenders but they ain't the only ones

Sure.

Let's ban Canada, USA, France, the U.-K. , Brazil and China.

Especially the Brazilians. These eugenistic MOFOS goes as far as implementing West African/Jamaican genes faborable for long-term racing into their foolish North European embryos, so their children will look all "Aryan" looking while sprinting up like Usain Bolt. ?

I'm sure there's Americans using steroids.

It's like in baseball when everybody was saying Barry Bonds was using steroids, like he was the only person in baseball using steroids.

Michaels Phelps get caught multiple times.

Plus, the use of steroids is commonplace in the world of professional bodybuilding, cyclism and foot racing.

Michaels Phelps get caught multiple times.

Plus, the use of steroids is commonplace in the world of professional bodybuilding, cyclism and foot racing.

Yeah the problem with steroids is they ban a certain compound. So if you can alter that compound and make it a lil different, it's still a steroid but it's not a banned substance because they changed it around a lil bit.

Yeah the problem with steroids is they ban a certain compound. So if you can alter that compound and make it a lil different, it's still a steroid but it's not a banned substance because they changed it around a lil bit.

Wow, I wasn't aware about this. It's crazy.

Back