OPINION Rolling Stone puts out its “200 Greatest Hip-Hop Albums of All-Time” list….

lmao why do you guys always fall for this. they drop a few universal classics (Chronic, Illmatic, Ready to Die) a few newer classics (GRODT, Food & Liquor, TPAB) and then drop something left field in to get the people talking and clicking on the article (ICP, Bruse Wane and 5 Grand's collab mixtape, Cardi B)

Rolling Stone doesn't care if people like the list. The care if people are talking about the list. Stop talking about it and them and other white publications will stop putting out lists they know will get negative engagement because all they care about is the engagement.

Lmfao... They got Lil Kim - Hardcore over DMX - It's Dark and Hell is Hot. Stop it. Stoooooooooooooooooop it lmao. I'm laughing like I'm high. I went for the jokes and they hit a homerun.

• Haha
Reactions: illestni99ainne
We only ever talk about rolling stone or even complex when they do a list like this. They know what they’re doing and sadly it’s working. Back in the IC days I used to get pissed at their bullshit now it’s whatever. After a while you’ll know the drill

Having Pac not in top 10 tells you this list was bs from the start. I didn't look at the rest.

Reactions: Lion_Heart