Welcome To aBlackWeb

Roger Stone catching heat for calling a black man “negro”

His silence after bein’ questioned about what he said let me know exactly how bad he knew he fucked up lol

Reminded of tha time my pops told me to put up tha food when he was tha last 1 to eat and I responded wit “Why you didn’t put tha damn food up...” under my breath or at least I thought it was under my breath until I got up and saw that nigga standin’ in my doorway askin’ me “What tha fuck you just say?!”.... I still haven’t answered him to this day....

His silence after bein’ questioned about what he said let me know exactly how bad he knew he fucked up lol

Reminded of tha time my pops told me to put up tha food when he was tha last 1 to eat and I responded wit “Why you didn’t put tha damn food up...” under my breath or at least I thought it was under my breath until I got up and saw that nigga standin’ in my doorway askin’ me “What tha fuck you just say?!”.... I still haven’t answered him to this day....

Bruh he definitely murdered you in his mind and was at peace with it.

I hate Stone more than Trump. He’s carried that entitled schoolboy persona for his entire life and got his political acumen from ghouls like Nixon. He openly breaks the law and threatens anyone who calls him out and I hope whoever is running the administration is throws him under the jail.

Last edited:
Whenever you say something and someone asks you to repeat yourself and you don't do it, you have full fledged bitch in your blood. Straight cowardice, no chaser.

:lol10: :lol10::lol10:

Back