Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rod Wave responds to Lil Boosie’s threat of a lawsuit

Niggas bite everyday right?

I said, “Tell me what’s really goin’ on”
Drizzy back up in this thing, I’m ready
What’s hannenin’?

First it was, "just pull up on me, i'll make it right, why you gotta sue", then its, "oh we already paid and its not your song" smh

But yall should watch that video. They found a few songs where he's just using other peoples lyrics from past hits. These new "artists" arnt creative at all

Edit: I'm not talking bout the last half where theyre reaching and posting samples of beats he has

First it was, "just pull up on me, i'll make it right, why you gotta sue", then its, "oh we already paid and its not your song" smh

But yall should watch that video. They found a few songs where he's just using other peoples lyrics from past hits. Its crazy

he gotta pay all them people he took from dont he?

he gotta pay all them people he took from dont he?
If he didnt already, he def has to now. W/e you sample from another artist they have to clear and you have to pay. And if you dont clear it, and it becomes a hit, they can take you to court(and win) and take like all profits from that song

If he didnt already, he def has to now. W/e you sample from another artist they have to clear and you have to pay. And if you dont clear it, and it becomes a hit, they can take you to court(and win) and take like all profits from that song

but was even really sampling? He taking whole verses it seems like lol

Back