Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rocafella & NORE Freestyle - Tim Westwood (2004)

Yup.... Bout to blaze up and listen to this shit right about now

Bleek zapped... Kilt it

Chris was going in the first time, the second time it was clearly a written, I just couldn't place it..

Neef, I heard every bar he spit before. I could have been his hype man...

Nore ripped it.... Went on a bit too long, but it was high energy....

Shit was dope

Westwood has mad gems in his vault...

Yeah I saw an interview where he said he taped every show dating back to when he first started. The collection got so big that he had to decide what to keep and what to throw away. So he decided to keep every show where there was a guest that freestyles or did an interview, then he threw away all the tapes that were just him playing records.

Yeah I saw an interview where he said he taped every show dating back to when he first started. The collection got so big that he had to decide what to keep and what to throw away. So he decided to keep every show where there was a guest that freestyles or did an interview, then he threw away all the tapes that were just him playing records.

Yeah he has fck tons of GOAT freestyles, BIG & Craig Mack etc he really had the UK on lock when he came to hip hop guests back in the day, he's been doing it since the 80s... Off the top even NORE and Cellar Dwellas mentioned him on their albums...

Back