Robberies/Purges

Robbery/Purge System

• Total voters
The value of the money is what you make it

Stack up and ban someone

giphy.gif

The value of the money is what you make it

Stack up and ban someone
Eh, not that interested in banning folks, but to each his own. It's just my POV. If others are getting something out of it, and it seems they are, I'm all for it. Plus if it makes the site grow, then that's good too. I don't value my own opinion anymore than anyone else's.

Eh, not that interested in banning folks, but to each his own. It's just my POV. If others are getting something out of it, and it seems they are, I'm all for it. Plus if it makes the site grow, then that's good too. I don't value my own opinion anymore than anyone else's.

Embrace the pettiness bro, all the people who don’t care because it’s online and not real life.
Once you pay to ban them, watch them follow you around bitching and hitting neg reactions.

Irony is everyone running round saying people are clones/sheep are the clones who share the same bitter ass mindset.

Whoop tee doo you’re internet tough guys.

Sad.

The fact the only time u log in is to talk negative or attempt to troll others and think k you’re actually getting under their skin.

Basically a conflict without the humour aspect.

I’m not invested enough to go toe to toe for months on end though. Carry on.

Fuck robberies.

Participation is at an all time high.

Everyone is playing games, changing Avis, making threads that do numbers...

All centralized around MAKING MONEY...

The store is getting hella usage. People are actually breaking out the visa for abw bucks to spend the store...

That's a win all around. For the site and the members who can actually place a dollar amount on the fun they having here.

The recent activity has even brought back several members. Who ain't afraid to show their faces.

Ultimately this really comes down to the few miserable dirty niggaz who have more fun taking people money which has proven time and time again to discourage the recent participation i just spoke on.

They feel like fuck the Avi contests, and have had the stage prove that the only thing they bring to the site is to antagonist the mods. And they don't b need robberies for that shit...

Robberies is just giving those few what they want ..... And I for one say fuck them niggaz

Case in point....

I feel like most the members of this site feel the same way.

People interested in making and spending money, not getting robbed for it.

I'm glad you feel that way

so does that mean you'll return the monies you robbed me of?

Back