Breaking News RIP Big T!

Whis Khalifa

Legion of Trill
Mod Squad
From HotNewHipHop:

1525811823_3095547f11c30269cd63b651b72b84f4.jpg

Image via Instagram

R.I.P. Big T.

Texas' own residential hook-master, Big T, died of an apparent heart attack yesterday morning, according to the Houston Chronicle.

Most of you probably know Big T from his part singing the iconic hook to Lil' Troy's "Wanna Be A Baller," but T was more than that. An Houston legend with a sharp ear for hooks, T, real name Terence Prejean, provided hooks with Houston artists like C-NOTE, Lil Flip, H.A.W.K., to the point where he was nicknamed the "Million Dollar Hook Man." He also dropped solo projects and collab albums like, Million Dollar Hooks and 3 Headed Monster, respectively.

Since his passing yesterday, several prominent Houston artists have gone to social media to pay their respects to the late artist. Paul Wall provided a simple, "Rip Big T ," while others, like Lil Flip, provided much more personal messages.

Big T used to do a lot of hooks for artist in Houston, most people have never heard of him but he was on a lot of popular songs if you fuck with Texas music

Probably should of posted this in the og post since most might not know what a big t is but he did the chorus on this classic

Man i would've disappeared for about a month or 2 and let everybody think i was dead, then came back at summer madness like black jesus

Back