Life After Death > RTD

TRAP Muzik >> I’m Serious

Take Care >> Thank Me Later

One In A Million >> Age ain’t nothing but a number

Off The Wall >> Previous MJ albums

So many to name lol….these just my opinions but I think there’s many

Take Care >> Thank Me Later

So many to name lol….these just my opinions but I think there’s many
Interesting thing about artists that came up in that blog era where mixtapes were basically free albums is I think that their breakthrough mixtapes are essentially their debut albums, and the "debut" album that follows up the mixtape never delivers on the same level. Drake had So Far Gone then TML didn't live up to it, Cole had Friday Night Lights then Sideline Story, Wale had mixtape about Nothing and then ADHD.

Interesting thing about artists that came up in that blog era where mixtapes were basically free albums is I think that their breakthrough mixtapes are essentially their debut albums, and the "debut" album that follows up the mixtape never delivers on the same level. Drake had So Far Gone then TML didn't live up to it, Cole had Friday Night Lights then Sideline Story, Wale had mixtape about Nothing and then ADHD.

I was actually thinking about the mixtape thing when Drake came to mind so I just went with his major label debut

So Far Gone is definitely way better than TML. Might go as far as to say that it’s even a classic when you see how much it changed the game

Follow the Leader >Paid in Full

Low End Theory >Peoples Instinctive Travels

Strictly 4 My Niggas >2Pacalypce Now

Resurrection >Can I Barrow A Dollar?

Diary of a Mad Band >Forever My Lady

Back