Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rick Rubin's A Right Winger?

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
AP_867349520303-1513969882-640x440.jpg

Rick Rubin has a relatively inactive Twitter account. Aside from that one time he retweeted a Periscope video of the reactionary right-wing Dilbert creator Scott Adams babbling about Putin, the sole tweet he’s ever made reads as follows: “Microphone check, one, two.” The music mogul only follows 160 accounts on Twitter, and among them are a smattering of alt-right personalities as well as some notable names on the left like feminist icon Gloria Steinem and Black Lives Matter activist Hawk Newsome. Rubin eventually deleted his Adams retweet, indicating that he was either deeply ashamed or didn’t mean to retweet the Periscope video in the first place.

Reader, I regret to inform you that Rick Rubin has spoiled the feed again. Today, he retweeted a live stream of a Reddit AMA with alt-right goon Mike Cernovich of Pizzagate fame. Rubin has yet to delete the retweet. Here’s a screengrab for posterity:

Image-uploaded-from-iOS-1513971780-640x1138.png

Doesnt surprise me that hes at the very least a right winger. Dudes looked like a Hells Angels member since the 90s lol. Wouldnt surprise me if he has racist ideals.

problem is....black people was helping him build the help he provided to those who dont like black people.

very clever tactic.
use them to make money so i can give the money to those to kill those who i made money from

hmm, it's little to go off of. especially if this is the first instance of him "being racist"
1st instance?

hmmm..

sooo.

if i kill a nigga but it was only once and long time ago...am i still a murderer? or was it just a situation that i believed to be right so it dont count?

1st instance?

hmmm..

sooo.

if i kill a nigga but it was only once and long time ago...am i still a murderer? or was it just a situation that i believed to be right so it dont count?
those aren't really comparable instances. if you kill someone, even in self-defense or as a soldier, yes you are technically a murderer no matter how right you might be.

someone being racist is a much more nuanced area. someone can have racist ideals but never do anything that someone could claim as "racist". I'm sure there are plenty white business owners out there who are racist, and think that black, hispanic, etc. folks are less than them, but they don't go out of their way to say "nah we ain't hiring that *insert racial slur*".

and let's not forget this is being based off of a retweet. we don't know if Rick accidentally retweeted this, if he did it because he believes in it, or if he did it in an ironic "man look at this crazy shit" manner. Hell we don't even know if Rick is the only person who has access to the account, it could just as easily be an intern or assistant who thought they were on their own account.

Many ppl hold both conservative and liberal ideologies, but mainly hold con. The Rock is the same way.

You can have conservative views and not be racist

Y’all do know that’s entirely possible right?

If you follow a bunch of alt right people on twitter chances are you believe in the stuff they speak about. But I'm not surprised.

Back