Welcome To aBlackWeb

RG3 wants y’all to know his white wife has a big booty

870576760-will-smith-i-robot.gif
Elzo I apologize for the numerous trenchant remarks I just made about you in my head for exposing me to this weaponized retardation
I have no one but myself to blame...

I saw the title, I've known for years he's a retard, I've known for years he's a failure,

I knew the moment I saw his name it would be the bullshit drivel of a brain damaged fuckboy.

I still read it.

View attachment 569365
Elzo I apologize for the numerous trenchant remarks I just made about you in my head for exposing me to this weaponized retardation
I have no one but myself to blame...

I saw the title, I've known for years he's a retard, I've known for years he's a failure,

I knew the moment I saw his name it would be the bullshit drivel of a brain damaged fuckboy.

I still read it.
I almost made a thread about this clown shit, but then I decided who the fuck cares

A nigga got fired from ESPN for calling RG3 a "Cornball brother"

tenor.gif

Dude is a clown and insecure doesn't make you coonish if you date interracially but the reason why might he is on his Sage Steele shit

He could have just loved his wife and stfu and continue to look like Duckula

I'll always say what WFT did to him when he was hurt and how they handled his injury and recovery fucked his entire career trajectory up...but one thing for sure is you could tell from seeing his dad do interviews is he raised his son to "not be like them niggas over there".

I'll always say what WFT did to him when he was hurt and how they handled his injury and recovery fucked his entire career trajectory up...but one thing for sure is you could tell from seeing his dad do interviews is he raised his son to "not be like them niggas over there".

You're right about WFT, but when you see how dudes really are you start to wonder. Did they do him like that solely for football reasons, or was dude disliked behind the scenes and that was a good opportunity to be rid of him?

You're right about WFT, but when you see how dudes really are you start to wonder. Did they do him like that solely for football reasons, or was dude disliked behind the scenes and that was a good opportunity to be rid of him?

It was both. From day 1 there was tension cuz they drafted him and Kirk Cousins at the same time. Outside of that 7 game run at the end of his rookie season the local media was pretty clear they wanted Cousins to be the #1 guy. Like you know how most head coaches or starting qbs have a weekly segment on local sports radio? That spot was given to Kirk Cousins before he was even the starter. Hell it's a running joke even now that the local station 106.7 The Fan's on air talents have this weird obsession still over Kirk Cousins and still wax poetic about him even when he plays terrible.

RG3 didn't help himself being that he often came off like he wanted and demanded the perks of a qb far more successful than he was after 1 season so that soured some people on him too. It was a situation where both were at fault but the team moreso because they put him in a position where he was left with the choice of try to play or lose your spot so he tried to play.

Back