Welcome To aBlackWeb

RG3 is a national treasure. top 5 best football anouncers of all time. why are people outrage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

it does not make any sense on how we love to tear each other down.

2. see each other fail.

3. want each other fired. and lose are lively hood and income over the stupdiest, and silliest and childish thangs.

4. i am high function mrdd. i am retarded and slow. so i have no life. but how miserable,childish, no life, and mentally bitter do you have to be to spend your whole day. just finding stuff to get offended over. and canceling your own and wanting your own people who try to represent you in the best way fired. for the most non offensive stuff.

5. black folks have no problem with every rapper,comdey, black movie star, black tv star,singer, soical media star. who potray us in the most negitive ways. we have no issue with it.

10. espn trys to hire a litterly a boxden member, lsa member, thecoli member, or somebody who the black community worships on soical media.

11. young,black and hip. and who can relate to us.

12. and we outrage?

13. outside of that. rg3 is super educated on football, each position,

14. can give you commanting from a qb point of view. a actually player point of view. and extreme details.

15. hilarous and entertaing commtary that i actuall would say at home. he just has the balls to say on camera.

16. critize the player in a soical media and black point of view.

18. anouncing it like a wreslting show, like one of them 90s or 80s retire black players will no filter. like a much more anti pc shannon sharpe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back