Welcome To aBlackWeb

Revenge sex / cheating back

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Necessary evil
So she gets to projecting like women do. Mind you, we're watching her bullshit 90 minute fiance show, nothing i chose to watch on my own

The show: something something CHEATING

Nooobody:

Woman who isn't my woman: if we were together and you cheated, I'd cheat back

So I let the fact of that came out of absolutely nowhere go and focused on the concept of a woman cheating to hurt a man. I was like, so all your values morals and TIMELINES go out the window huh. you'll give some random a free ride that he didn't have to work for just to "hurt my feelings" even though I didn't cheat to hurt your feelings. I cheated to fuck. You're going to intentionally stoop to someone's level under the guise of hurting them? You're going to catch a new body on the count to hurt someone else's feelings? The thought process of a grown ass woman/mother... then i murdered her. Said "my ideal girlfriend has no concept of cheating back because she only wants to have sex with one person. Why would I BE WITH someone who is capable of the things you just said? Leave or we work it out but revenge sex is hoe behavior." Twisted her ass into a salty pretzel. šŸ„Ø

You know it will hurt her feelings so you move with deceit so she doesnt find out. This means you are willing to intentionally hurt her feelings.

A person cant really talk about anothers morals if their own is based on manipulation and deceit. Now if you told her what it was when yall met, then she cant be mad.

Some men and women like to force unwilling participants into polyamorous relationships secretly. Instead just telling up front what their relationship is. There are many that are willing.

Just be careful. Not everyone responds logically to being hurt. Shit has turned deadly many times.

Somebody get this nigga a father figure.
You're projecting, pronouns coon.

There's no way on earth your woman isn't white. There's no way on earth you vibe with a sister

I left after cheating, but the thought getting my lick back has crossed my mind...
It crossing your mind is natural but acting on it is..what?

When your dude cheated he still had to put in work to get another girl to sleep with him. You're going give somebody else easier access than normal just to cheat back.. that's insane to me

You're projecting, pronouns coon.

There's no way on earth your woman isn't white. There's no way on earth you vibe with a sister

It crossing your mind is natural but acting on it is..what?

When your dude cheated he still had to put in work to get another girl to sleep with him. You're going give somebody else easier access than normal just to cheat back.. that's insane to me
Honestly you go a little insane when you get cheated on. You're not thinking about all that when you're hurt. You just want him feel that same pain of betrayal...

Outside of the rare instance of the person trying everything can to make it work and being tangible tied to the person, cheating back is the corniest shit.

I call bullshit.

There is no getting your lick back... You also wanted to do some freak shit and this is your excuse....

No other explanation.

Now we either gonna be in a relationship where we both can do freak shit in the streets... SAFELY.... OR we respectfully depart from the whole relationship....

But ain't no, I cheat, you cheat back.... Fuck outta here

It's all a mental thing. If cheating back makes you feel good about ya'self...meh. Doesn't change the fact that it happened to you. Especially if you're still wit the person. But hey...I heard folks do it and they're still together. On some forgive & semi-forget deal

Just move on fuck giving anyone more energy
I call bullshit.

There is no getting your lick back... You also wanted to do some freak shit and this is your excuse....

No other explanation.

Now we either gonna be in a relationship where we both can do freak shit in the streets... SAFELY.... OR we respectfully depart from the whole relationship....

But ain't no, I cheat, you cheat back.... Fuck outta here
It's all a mental thing. If cheating back makes you feel good about ya'self...meh. Doesn't change the fact that it happened to you. Especially if you're still wit the person. But hey...I heard folks do it and they're still together. On some forgive & semi-forget deal

Reminds me of a story @ItsKatBishes told on the old site a few years ago.

Now, to my knowledge, there was no actual "cheating" involved........but, well, I'll let her tell it if she chooses to do so.

Back