Welcome To aBlackWeb

Repetitive Petty Arguments Between You and Others.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
What are some of the pettiest arguments you have with someone?

An argument that always seems to come up, time after time?

What is selfish and or inconsiderate

Cause to me, so many people don’t know what it means to be selfless and considerate. Too many people have called me selfish just for me to debate them down to understanding that, your families customs aren’t the basis of if someone is selfish or inconsiderate, and just cause you adhere to your own customs, it doesn’t make you selfless or considerate

Me and my one homegirl.

We don't see each other often. But when we do it's only a matter of time before one of us brings up this fight from like 20; years ago that she swear wasn't over her, but it was 100% over her.

And it's a funny story, but we've always wildly disagreed on it. I don't know why, but we always argue about it. Normally I gas light it... I'll say some shit like..

" Sup boo, still got niggaz out here fighting over you?"

A Kobe steak.
Wifey and I was in Japan at a restaurant below the crown plaza in Kobe. They had a lunch special.

Mind you , the conversions from $->¥.
We order two different things.
I saw $13. Wife saw $130.
She paid $13. I had to pay $130. But the problem was the sides. She said hers came with sides and mine didn’t but they felt bad for me and gave me sides free.

Sounds stupid but we still fight about this til this day about the damn free sides.

If we talking funny/non serious things...Me and my childhood best friend have had an ongoing argument about Outkast vs Three Six and Mannie Fresh vs DJ Paul/Juicy J since we were like 14 and we are now 38. It will come up at the most random of times even when there's nothing even related to the topic.

My band group in Marco Polo app.

They LIVE from day-to-day for petty arguments.

They’ve argued about EVERYTHING; from how people tie a tie to people not going to work till 11AM as opposed to some of us getting up at 5-6AM.

Every now and again, I just have to step back.

I argue with black folks daily about scammers/frauds in the black community. I expect to have more arguments about it in future while Umar is in everybody's mouth for the minute.

Dumbasses who were defending Polight have gone as silent as a fart in a hurricane.

If we talking funny/non serious things...Me and my childhood best friend have had an ongoing argument about Outkast vs Three Six and Mannie Fresh vs DJ Paul/Juicy J since we were like 14 and we are now 38. It will come up at the most random of times even when there's nothing even related to the topic.
I need to know what side of these arguments you fall on.

My band group in Marco Polo app.

They LIVE from day-to-day for petty arguments.

They’ve argued about EVERYTHING; from how people tie a tie to people not going to work till 11AM as opposed to some of us getting up at 5-6AM.

Every now and again, I just have to step back.
Today’s pettiness revolves around grits…and what goes in them.

Someone said sugar and all hell done broke loose.

As well as IHOP, which is just as nasty to me as Crack Donald’s.

Waffle House >>> ICRAP.

Which album of R. Kelly’s is better, R. or TP2. I don’t even remember which one I picked, I just argue against whichever my homeboy brings up, lol.

Back