Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Reparations: Spend, Save or Flip???

Hypothetically, if you could only do ONE OPTION, what are you doing with your checks?

• Spend it all freely

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Save it and sit on it for later in life/future generations

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Flip it by investing in business(es)

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
all investments aren't the same..

i think it's a blanket statement for people who wanna sound fiscally responsible....

cuz a bad investment is easily one of the worst things that can happen with money

all investments aren't the same..

i think it's a blanket statement for people who wanna sound fiscally responsible....

cuz a bad investment is easily one of the worst things that can happen with money
The blanketness is the point here. If you had to do one, id invest because its kinda like a combo of spending it freely and saving it IF your plans work as you're saying

I'd contain my impulsive urge to make a decision right away and work with the opportunities presented to me as they come

Depends on the amount of money. If its 6-7 figures, I'm taking 30% and killing all debt including mortgage, investing the rest in a S&P index fund and real estate, saving enough to get to the 250K threshold at the bank.

After that watch the residual income come in every month

Indont have much interest in owning a business or being responsibledor this that and the other thing spend freely and make some investments

I'd definitely invest in an annuity so I could live off the interest.

Start a consortium with other like minded individuals to invest in real estate and politics

and then start angel investing in west Africa.

There's a high population of young people eager to make their innovations known to the world.

Back