Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY REP YO DIET!!

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Self explanatory.

If you're on a diet...rep it. Tell us what persuaded you to try it. What kinda results are you seeing?

Share your stories.

Been on this Keto diet for a minute now and honestly...its working.

When my s/o 1st mentioned it, I was skeptical af. Especially when she was telling me all the shyt you CAN'T have. Once we started...it...it's not bad at all. I can't even front.

The meals we've made so far have been great tho. We do have a cheat day which is Sundays. But for the rest of the week, its been keto dishes. We both get home late, so she'll find a recipe to make...get to the house...cook and eat. The leftovers I carry to work next day or two. I say we do about 2 recipes a week.

As for the results...apparently I'm losing the weight. My pants are lot looser, so I'm losing the inches. My stomach is noticeably going down. I don't even look at candy or other surgery snacks the same. If I do need something sweet, they got keto desserts that use healthier sugars (keto poundcake is LIFE).

I was a big rice eater and thought I'd be miserable w/o it...nope. Cauliflower rice is a good substitute. I don't really crave as much as I use to, which is good. Got my sister doing it and she said she already lost 8 pounds. So I recommend it

Attempting IF at the moment, so far it's been okay. Since I'm super busy it's easy for me to do.

I wont call it a diet, but i fast (which i dont like to call it) daily till noon then eat a full salad

I maintain a certain weight even though I wanna lose a little, I just need to implement exercise and I think Id shed quick

Back