Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Remy Ma's Son, Jason Scott Charged With First Degree Murder

test
She has a son?!

Either way, damn shame.
Yes she had a son in like the early 2000s I think in that time frame after her debut album I believe.

Her BD might have been who gave her that scar.Not sure,but I think a dude hit her with a bottle or something

Yes she had a son in like the early 2000s I think in that time frame after her debut album I believe.

Her BD might have been who gave her that scar.Not sure,but I think a dude hit her with a bottle or something
I never knew. Then again, I didn’t really keep up with her or her music like that.

We don’t even know if it’s true but no way am I gonna be doing hits for hire with my mother on TV

I know he might not be living the life of a star kid but shiiiiiit you gotta get in where you fit in.

That has nothing to do with hip hop. Maybe he did it maybe he didn't but he made his own choices. Just like you have artists with kids who go astray you have ones with kids who go to college, get a trade, or become entrepreneurs. Same as any profession. When a subway train driver kids get in trouble do you say "New York City Transit System is to blame"

That has nothing to do with hip hop. Maybe he did it maybe he didn't but he made his own choices. Just like you have artists with kids who go astray you have ones with kids who go to college, get a trade, or become entrepreneurs. Same as any profession. When a subway train driver kids get in trouble do you say "New York City Transit System is to blame"

Back