5. Bottom f. Xian Bell
6. Drive Slow / Taste Like Heaven f. Xian Bell
7. Thirst
8. Colored Dreams / Killers Pt. 2
9. Better Dayz
10. Situations
11. State We In f. Space 600 & D Beezey
12. Summer Up

Dope ass album. Super Westcoast shit, gang adjacent raps. TDE got a killer roster

Been bumpin’ this for a couple of weeks...really dope album...TDE some how found a rapper that sounds like a mix of everyone of their current rosters rappers lol...I read this was a rerelease of his last independent album...can’t wait to hear him after he’s had a chance to vibe with tha other artists and producers Top Dawg has to offer...good shit

Dope album. Hearing this makes you understand why he got signed. Definitely a very talented artist.

If this is what he can do independent, I can't wait to hear what his first TDE produced album sounds like.

So pissed, my PC stopped working since my move and I have no way to get new music. Might have to support this with a buy. Been following dude since he was signed and heard nothing but dope shit.

I donat have a physical copy but i do have the album

I would like to cop a physical copy though to add to my collection... So many artists don't bother these days, surprising TDE don't offer the chance, their website has got quite alot of dope march...

Last edited:
Back