Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon Reacher (Season 2)

Lol knew he was gonna end up sleeping with her. It was only a matter of time

Why didn't she put pressure on the wounds? The whole hand gesture thing was kind of stupid to me

This episode was low key stupid

Fam u a whole police officer getting shit at in the streets on NYC one of the most condensed city in the US

And u calling Reacher and his crew?

Call for back up and drive towards a police station

This episode was low key stupid

Fam u a whole police officer getting shit at in the streets on NYC one of the most condensed city in the US

And u calling Reacher and his crew?

Call for back up and drive towards a police station
Wasn't he getting shot at by cops though? He mentioned that he was a little worried his boss was going to do something

What I thought was funny was he told the girl to stay in the car that was getting shot up while he got out and took a breather only to pull her out to hide behind the wheel lol

Wasn't he getting shot at by cops though? He mentioned that he was a little worried his boss was going to do something

What I thought was funny was he told the girl to stay in the car that was getting shot up while he got out and took a breather only to pull her out to hide behind the wheel lol
Lol I doubt the entire NYPD is dirty

They had a shootout Til they was finished fam had time to find a police station or back up

So they stayed long enough to hold his hand while he died and then left and didn't know the guy they ran over survived lol

Overall this episode was kind of meh

I liked it but I liked season 1 more

Also
The book for Reacher season 3 has been selected, confirming a solo story for Alan Ritchson's titular character. Returning to Prime Video for the record-breaking season 2, the story featured Jack Reacher teaming up with Frances Neagley (Maria Sten), Karla Dixon (Serinda Swan), and David O'Donnell (Shaun Sipos) to uncover why friends from their past are all being murdered. Across eight episodes, adapted from the Lee Child novel Bad Luck and Trouble, the show dug deeper into the protagonist's history and past relationships. Reacher season 2 ended with the hero parting ways with his team after seeking revenge against Shane Langston.

In comments to The Messenger, Child confirmed that the book for Reacher season 3 will see Jack Reacher on his own. The executive producer also teased a great opening scene that sets the tone for the upcoming episodes. Read the full quote below:

We've picked it up, it's chosen. It's a good choice, I gotta say. I think we've been very creative about how we've sequenced the type of story.
We felt we needed a book that was more Reacher alone for the third season. And so it was a question of which story would work best for that, and which one would have a great opening scene and all of that, and we found one that we loved.
Season 3 sounds good doing a solo story after the team up

Finished season 1....it was so obvious that the FBI agent was crooked once the Venezuelans got a drop on the location of the cabin but solid season overall. I'm sure Reacher would have taken his time killing his brother's killer if the factory was not on fire lol

Just finished Season 2. This dude Reacher is incredible lol. Him being able to hang off a helicopter at that height and the strength to hold on to Dixon was nuts. Idk why I kept thinking one of the other 3 from the 110 was in on the conspiracy especially when Langston and Mahmoud were murked and there was still plenty time left in the episode

Back