Welcome To aBlackWeb

RD3: Funniest ABW Poster: Blac vs Sanford

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T.Sanford is up there with Germs and DU with droppin the goat stories. But those are normally random stories in the Chill Spot. Blac is funny on a daily basis in all areas of the site. Gotta roll with Blac.

I just wanna say if I don't win then let this be a testimony. I'm going to use this as motivation. Next season I will wake up earlier than ever, eat healthier than ever & start my day by logging on ABW in pursuit to become closer or win next year

hSl533W.gif

Dammit!!!!!!

Last edited:
@ChicagoFigure if I make it out, plz leave all this white man's animosity here in this thread.

Watchaself:uk:
First AP assumes im a manager at my place of employment now u assume, bc im white, im displaying animosity?

What if im just crush'n?

This reverse racism is making my heart heavy eventually im gonna have to think twice before clicking "post reply"

First AP assumes im a manager at my place of employment now u assume, bc im white, im displaying animosity?

What if im just crush'n?

This reverse racism is making my heart heavy eventually
im gonna have to think twice before clicking "post reply"
I agree.

What if im just crush'n?

This reverse racism is making my heart heavy eventually im gonna have to think twice before clicking "post reply"

The white delegation advises caution if you're going to pursue this course

Lol @Sion you tripping fam

Blac funny af! One of the best personalities on ABW,imo

This ain't the IC, we gotta build up the legion's stats here

We both know T.Sanford is one of the greatest to do it. They gonna see it on here soon enough.

Blac is not funny and ain't fuckin with T. Sanford no way and ain't Neva lied either.... This poll is blasphemous SMMFH.

If this was the IC, Sanford would have won in a landslide
Su nigga.

And this AINT the IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back