• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
screenshot_302-1-png.183930

vs

I don't even rock with black mirror like that but after bandersnatch I gotta give it the nod over soa.

Both were good but I enjoyed Black Mirror more.

Anthology shows like Black Mirror and Twilight Zone might have a SLIGHT edge on some of these shows(for me) since they can tell multiple stories and explore different themes every episode.

This should be SOA by a landslide, and I enjoy both. Y'all are letting handpicked episodes override an entire great 7 season story. Not to mention, SOA has harder hitting individual episodes. Opie in jail, Tara and Gemma in the kitchen, Gemma in the garden, Otto biting his fuckin tongue off and throwing it at the cop.

I like Black Mirror, but it's had around 25 episodes. That's about 2 seasons of a show. I can't think of any show without a continuous plot that deserves that much credit (beating SOA) that fast.

I don't even rock with black mirror like that but after bandersnatch I gotta give it the nod over soa.

That's not Black Mirror. Go ahead and change your vote accordingly. Anyone else that gave an edge for this should do the same. Bandersnatch was a movie, and not part of the series. Just like El Camino isn't part of Breaking Bad as far as comparing it to other shows.

Last edited:
That's not Black Mirror. Go ahead and change your vote accordingly. Anyone else that gave an edge for this should do the same. Bandersnatch was a movie, and not part of the series. Just like El Camino isn't part of Breaking Bad as far as comparing it to other shows.

Are you retarded?

Black mirror is a complete anthology nothing is relative so bandersnatch is just another episode of black mirror.

It is not what el camino is to breaking bad.

No. Now what bitch nigga? Do something.

It's not in a season, and doesn't have an episode number because it's not part of the TV show. It's a movie. I already explained this. You're dumb man, Haha.

Scratch this dude's vote. He basically said he doesn't like the show, but enjoyed the movie. So the show is good. That's how retarded people think

It's not in a season, and doesn't have an episode number because it's not part of the TV show. It's a movie. I already explained this. You're dumb man, Haha.

Scratch this dude's vote. He basically said he doesn't like the show, but enjoyed the movie. So the show is good. That's how retarded people think

It's not favorite show iys the best show. Fuck head. I don't have to like it to acknowledge its quality. Sooner you niggas can understand that the better.

Stop this before I get petty.

It's not favorite show iys the best show. Fuck head. I don't have to like it to acknowledge its quality. Sooner you niggas can understand that the better.

Stop this before I get petty.

How do you not know what you said when it's all on this page?

That means it didn't have the nod before Bandersnatch. Bandersnatch isn't part of the Black Mirror show.

I can't break this down any more clearly. All because you couldn't just say "Oh, I thought it was an episode"

Man y’all better not let Black Mirror beat SOA. Although a good show there’s too much filler episodes and gay ass episodes, ie Striking Vipers bruh! Don’t do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back