Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd2: Goat Song of 99: What They Really Want vs Da Rockwilder

Rd2: Goat Song of 99: What These Bitches Want vs Da Rockwilder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth n red for the beat alone. Cotdamn that beat inspired alotta freestyle sessions. Funny story bout that "rocwilder" song. So my boy had a fine ass sister and we all wanted to hit. Anyways she brings some new nigga around to a little get together at his crib. Dude has been mad quiet all night. The "rockwilder" song was fairly new at this time. So it comes on and the beat drops. Dude tries to be cool and screams out "OH MY GOD" before it actually drops on the song. Someone simultaneously decides to stop the music for some reason before that part even comes on and everyone just stares at this nigga in silence like he crazy. I knew Exactly what happened but just sat there sipping my beer and enjoyed the moment instead of explaining to those who didn't. Never saw dude again.

Pissed that X joint beat Pharoah. Far superior song imo but oh well. Meth and Red got this

I don't know man, that "Brenda, Leticia, Linda, Felisha, Dawn, Lashawn, Inez and Alicia..." Part is still a classic. Voting for Meth and Red, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back