• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
screenshot_185-png.186525

vs

Not to say this isn't a close match up but amirah should win imo.

Her thread is the highest viewed thread of any other chick on IG and it's not close. I think the only chick with numbers like hers is lady lebraa.

But niggas been voting for the underdog all tournament

* edit, didnt realize the chelasway thread was putting up high #s too. Amirah still got the top spot tho.

Not to say this isn't a close match up but amirah should win imo.

Her thread is the highest viewed thread of any other chick on IG and it's not close. I think the only chick with numbers like hers is lady lebraa.

But niggas been voting for the underdog all tournament

* edit, didnt realize the chelasway thread was putting up high #s too. Amirah still got the top spot tho.

Yeah...thats gonna be a no from me dawg.

Lol I ain't mad at you, I ain't a super amirah fan, I'm just big on principle .

Check the files, I was the first nigga roastin Amirah fans for thinking she was 100% natural, but I gotta be objective. In the year of 2019 she was easily the most popular ig chick.

I cant wait till this whole contrarian/ I wanna be different phase in society ends. There's nothing wrong with being different but niggas be forcing it.

Niggas on here voted Pepsi over coke, chik fil a over popeyes, etc and now niggas are picking the underdog in almost every match up in this Tournament. Shits corny.

Lol I ain't mad at you, I ain't a super amirah fan, I'm just big on principle .

Check the files, I was the first nigga roastin Amirah fans for thinking she was 100% natural, but I gotta be objective. In the year of 2019 she was easily the most popular ig chick.

I cant wait till this whole contrarian/ I wanna be different phase in society ends. There's nothing wrong with being different but niggas be forcing it.

Niggas on here voted Pepsi over coke, chik fil a over popeyes, etc and now niggas are picking the underdog in almost every match up in this Tournament. Shits corny.

Well I voted Edwina b/c that chick is really giving Amirah a run for her money. I haven't voted much b/c I missed a lot of the polls before the threads get locked.

I'm not surprised about the Chelas Way thread having high numbers though. I'm sick of that thread b/c new dudes sign up on here acting like they lost their mind thirsty for nudes.

Amirah has a prettier face but thats where it ends.

Edwina's body is damn near flawless without the enhancements. Thats gotta count for something.

I personally believe Edwina will age better in the long run. Again, my personal opinion.
Edwina would definitely age better than Amirah,Amirah face is starting to age a little she already looks much older than her actual of 24 years old

If she’s 24 now then that means we can expect a bad Crewella Deville looking type in 20 years GILF :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back