Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
screenshot_302-png.181080

vs

:hahaha:

Lol yall shit on me the whole movie tournament, NOW yall want a nigga to pick what's worthy of getting in the tournament. Don't blame me for niggas nominating bs.

If you remember correctly I was shitting on niggas choices in that tournament too. You content to just let anything rock. Not everything qualifies. You've now proven my point tho. Thanks.

If you remember correctly I was shitting on niggas choices in that tournament too. You content to just let anything rock. Not everything qualifies. You've now proven my point tho. Thanks.

Bruh he just put in what niggas nominated lol.

Vote for the shit you like... and dont vote for the shit you dont.. *shrugs*

Bruh he just put in what niggas nominated lol.

Vote for the shit you like... and dont vote for the shit you dont.. *shrugs*

Man relax. I'm making the shit interesting.

Get his ball out ya jaws negro.

If Scarface with the terrible everything can make the tournament
Shows nobody heard off can too I guess

Man relax. I'm making the shit interesting.

Get his ball out ya jaws negro.

lol you gotta relax with the gay shit bruh.

Anyway.. if you bitching over some show nobody even knows about that's gonna easily lose to Stranger things is you "making shit interesting" carry on ma nigga. You got it lol

Yall really dont know that many TV shows from throughout the decades. I'm guessing the same would be said for the Twilight Zone and Hitchcock from that era.

Why I am not surprised with some of you lol.

You nominated L&O: SVU, shit ain't even the best L&O, let alone a GOAT show

FOH
Nobody watches those other Law & Order shows which is why they're no longer airing. SVU going 20 years with the last 5 years being wack. I think 15 out of 20 years being good puts it in the running and you dudes nominating bullshit like stranger things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back