Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd1: Goat Song of 99: Tha Block Is Hot vs Undying Love

Rd1: Goat Song of 99: Tha Block Is Hot vs Undying Love

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nas ended his own song crying on his knees over a female then shoots himself.

This some kid cudi level of emo rap

Nas ended his own song crying on his knees over a female then shoots himself.

This some kid cudi level of emo rap
Bruh the level of detail in that song. Shit played like a movie in my mind.

The twist n turns, the tragedy ending, the cold way the cops brushed the shit off on some racist shit like shit wasnt deep.

That song is poetry.

also black rob "i love you baby" came out like two years before this and is another mafiaso type crime caper song with an ill chick trying to pull a fast one...

nas's version always seemed like a weak copy to me. since in black's version he go out like a G...in Nas version he crying and killing himself

Undying Love reminds me of Blue Hill Ave so much, especially the cop at the end.

Undying Love is a better Song, but The Block is Hot was all over the ariwaves.

also black rob "i love you baby" came out like two years before this and is another mafiaso type crime caper song with an ill chick trying to pull a fast one...

nas's version always seemed like a weak copy to me. since in black's version he go out like a G...in Nas version he crying and killing himself

According to Discogs, I Love You Baby was on Life Story, which came out in 1999, the same year that I Am... came out.

And the way I remember it, I Am... came out in the spring of 1999 around the same time as I Dare You, the first single from Black Rob's album. Whoa, the second single came out in the summer of 99.

I'm pretty sure Undying Love came out either before or the same time as I Love You Baby.

According to Discogs, I Love You Baby was on Life Story, which came out in 1999, the same year that I Am... came out.

And the way I remember it, I Am... came out in the spring of 1999 around the same time as I Dare You, the first single from Black Rob's album. Whoa, the second single came out in the summer of 99.

I'm pretty sure Undying Love came out either before or the same time as I Love You Baby.

I love you baby was initially on Puff Daddy and the Family album with Been around the world and all about the benjamins and I'll be missing you...that album was released in 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back