Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rd1: Goat Rap/RnB Collab: What's It Gon Be vs Don't Kill My Vibe

Which One You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
screenshot_136-png.72523

vs

Busta and Janet. I posted how EVERYBODY forgot this song, but I’m glad that someone claimed it.

I squeezed in a couple songs cuz some of yall had the same song or posted the remix to a song that's already been posted.

nah lol

the only thing i liked about that song was the video and obviously Janet smh

I really cut for the purple......and long nails.........and black li- uh, yeah....

K. Dot for the win

SN : I always replaced drank with dank on the "i can feel your energy..." part lol

I'll start putting Rap/singer collab. I'm using "rnb" loosely. Any singer will suffice.

The chick singing on dont kill my vibe "anna wise" is the same chick who sings on most of his songs that have a female singer (these walls, real, etc)

damn

they be sooo slick w/ adding and dropping vocals now

i be thinking these rappers getting they do, re, mi on

my issue is more so the fact that she's just doing background vocals. I figured the point of the tournament was songs where both the rapper and singer made significant contributions to the song, like nate dogg and warren g on regulate

The chick singing on dont kill my vibe "anna wise" is the same chick who sings on most of his songs that have a female singer (these walls, real, etc)

@Goldie @RozayTabernacle
Nah it’s Lady GaGa

I'll start putting Rap/singer collab. I'm using "rnb" loosely. Any singer will suffice.
my issue is more so the fact that she's just doing background vocals. I figured the point of the tournament was songs where both the rapper and singer made significant contributions to the song, like nate dogg and warren g on regulate

That's more subjective. I don't disagree tho. With that said, I don't think either song from this match up will make it far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back