• Poll closed .

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
K3h5AbQASYq_mwx6qfxSTg.png

Ice Cube

vs

Snoop

this like picking between light blue and lighter blue.. they essentially the same to me.......

Leaning toward Snoop because Cube dont have anything touching Doggystyle

Plus Snoops recent albums are better than Cubes last drops

Imagine if Cube was able to get Dr Dre to produce his debut album like he wanted...

Who knows how great that could have been

i initially picked cube, cuz i feel like he started what snoop finished..and as the trendsetter he should get the nod... but dre was able to expand with snoop......snoop help dre break away from the nwa sound....

dre and cube don't make a chronic....

snoop didn't just fill the void that cube left.......he made the whole situation better

Yea that's pretty apparent, but I've went on enough rants for today, ima chill lol

Yea that's pretty apparent, but I've went on enough rants for today, ima chill lol
don't tell me you out here caring what people think about you and your opinion on hip hop.....
:host:

this like picking between light blue and lighter blue.. they essentially the same to me.......
Dumb
i initially picked cube, cuz i feel like he started what snoop finished..and as the trendsetter he should get the nod... but dre was able to expand with snoop......snoop help dre break away from the nwa sound....

dre and cube don't make a chronic....

snoop didn't just fill the void that cube left.......he made the whole situation better
Ass
like dres is the common denominator.....

and dre and snoop did better work imo than dre and cube
Posting

Snoop wishes he could rhyme like Cube b. The closest he came is when DOC was writing his shit. Snoop got more swag (ha!) than Cube. That's it

" So to put some bread in my pocket, Cube enlisted me to write some shit. He wrote [my second hit] ā€œDr. Bombayā€ actually. But it was like that, though because everybody was around. You know, Cube wrote several songs, and a lot of them he didnā€™t use. He would just give them to Da Lench Mob, heā€™d just give them to Kam, or give them to Yo-Yo. He just had a book of them because thatā€™s all [he did]. So he just had stacks upon stacks of shit that he might not even use. But I had the chance to do that just to get some bread in my pocket. And you know, Cube didnā€™t need me to write no raps for him, and Yo-Yo didnā€™t need me to write no raps for her. It was just an opportunity to get my feet wet."
This your proof? I see where Cube wrote for him "Dr. Bombay" I see Cube wrote for DLM. Then I see.......'Cube didn't need me to write raps for him'

Pull up SOC Soundtrack cause I all I see is the joints where Cube is listed as a writer

" So to put some bread in my pocket, Cube enlisted me to write some shit. He wrote [my second hit] ā€œDr. Bombayā€ actually. But it was like that, though because everybody was around. You know, Cube wrote several songs, and a lot of them he didnā€™t use. He would just give them to Da Lench Mob, heā€™d just give them to Kam, or give them to Yo-Yo. He just had a book of them because thatā€™s all [he did]. So he just had stacks upon stacks of shit that he might not even use. But I had the chance to do that just to get some bread in my pocket. And you know, Cube didnā€™t need me to write no raps for him, and Yo-Yo didnā€™t need me to write no raps for her. It was just an opportunity to get my feet wet."
This your proof? I see where Cube wrote for him "Dr. Bombay" I see Cube wrote for DLM. Then I see.......'Cube didn't need me to write raps for him'

Pull up SOC Soundtrack cause I all I see is the joints where Cube is listed as a writer

Back