• Poll closed .

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
KLCmRDiXRWCkRC5LEecZsg.png

50 Cent

vs

DMX

Fif's in my top 20, but X is top 10. Back to back classics in a year. Shit only Pac has done that.

This that shit im talkin about...

How the fuck yall got 50 in a GOAT rapper tourney?

No respect for the culture

giphy.gif

so here's a dmx story....

everytime i get a new car, i gotta play this song and just ride around at night with all the windows down just to get a real feel for the car....

my impala now might be my favorite car i've had.....

but my 99 taurus was my heart too....

but i remember one time was looking at dream cars online, and i found the BMW alpina B7.... shit's amazing...i love watching it's performance videos.....

anyway, i forget what year it was... but one year while showing the car, they were playing phil colins in the air in the background....

and that song just fit so perfectly with a dope car....and while i may not be on B7 level yet..i still like putting that song on anytime clean my car.....

found it... video came out in 2011

right around 14 mins... that shit so fucking smooth....

so here's a dmx story....

everytime i get a new car, i gotta play this song and just ride around at night with all the windows down just to get a real feel for the car....

my impala now might be my favorite car i've had.....

but my 99 taurus was my heart too....

but i remember one time was looking at dream cars online, and i found the BMW alpina B7.... shit's amazing...i love watching it's performance videos.....

anyway, i forget what year it was... but one year while showing the car, they were playing phil colins in the air in the background....

and that song just fit so perfectly with a dope car....and while i may not be on B7 level yet..i still like putting that song on anytime clean my car.....

incredulous.gif

He still been droppin heat, he just aint the top nigga in the game no more so people think he fell off smh

But yea, Guess Who's Back>>>>>>> any cube or redman album

Back