Scarface - Emeritus
Ice Cube - Raw Footage

Forgot about LAX too

Had to adjust mines

Yall musta never heard Landing Gear tho

DevintheDudeLandingGear.jpg

tenor.gif

Then how the hell it not make your top5

808s tho... Really... Carter 3?.... Budden??

Mood Muzik 3 is a classic, the only person who doesn't have Budden on their list is you lol

As far as Wayne & Ye, while I'll admit C3 & 808s are 2 of my least favorite projects from both artists, this tournament isn't solely based on the albums, it's also about the impact they had on music that year.

remember when i first heard this shit...

i was like...woooowwww dude still killin it...

i still don't know how they let that nigga go......

Wayne - Impact is undeniable...he sold a mili first week. This was the begenning of Wayne embracing his weird, junkie phase...which ironically you see the fruits of that phase in all these lil junkie weird niggas (Young Thug and Uzi Vert in particular) nonetheless, selling a mili in the first week cant be ignored.
Best Track: Mr Carter ft JAY Z

Kanye - Sonically this album is dope. I appreciate Ye for changing his sound with every album.
Best Track: Amazing ft Jeezy

Jeezy - His best album lyrically and subject matter wise he stepped away from trap tales and tried to wade his way into the waters of social commentary. A solid album by Jeezy.
Best Track: Everything ft Boosie

Rick Ross - Trilla is the album where Ross found his niche'. That smooth soul sound he runs with started on Trilla. He also found his "bawse flow" on this album. Heads was really starting to take notice to what Ross could be.
Best Track: Maybach Music ft JAY Z

TI - Fresh off gun charges. This was basically his "my bad yall I fucked up" album. Still had bangers and it was kinda refreshing to hear him rap about other shit besides the trap.
Best Track: Swagga Like Us ft The Throne and Lil Wayne

Back