Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Group! D12.

Some say Devils Night is a classic and I am one of those people...never really got into that second album tho...Bizzare is one of the funniest rappers ever to me and the rest of the guys could rap too...not to forget prime Eminem was on that first album...if it wasn't for that my band bullshit they would be ranked higher IMO...so I'm gonna give them a 7.5/10.

What would you rate them?

Listening to fight music now and Bizzare should have been left off the track "I'll take your draws down and rape you while Dr Dre video tapes you" smh

Rating has now gone down to 6/10.

Devils Night a classic? Ehhh... It was fun for a few tracks in high school, but that album has not aged well. As far as the group they had some talent but Em's shadow & a lack of consistancy made them not taken seriously.

I made a mistake....delete thread.
Devils Night a classic? Ehhh... It was fun for a few tracks in high school, but that album has not aged well. As far as the group they had some talent but Em's shadow & a lack of consistancy made them not taken seriously.

Listening to the album now and you might be right....delete thread mods...false alarm.

They had a lot of potential to be super dope but never lived up to it.

Bizarre was, is, and always will be disposable. Proof and Kuniva could spit. Mr Porter eclipses Eminem in terms of production. The ingredients were there, but Eminem was always put at the forefront.

Back