Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ratchet Denial 101

You getting worse than deadeye when he be posting the nigga that look like eyerone

@Sion

I know this is a long shot

But when he was talking about strippers, do you have that chick on the right IG name by any chance?

What/who was this for? Everybody black knows a ratchet when they see one. He tryna educate whites and asians on ratchet black women?

What/who was this for? Everybody black knows a ratchet when they see one. He tryna educate whites and asians on ratchet black women?
I think he's frustrated with a adoration and the excessiveness of it, among our community.

Makes me think of the south park episode where the gay guy and Paris Hilton have a slut off. And the gay guy wins and is appluaded by the town folk. And he's like, what are y'all applauding for? What I do isn't what y'all should be wanting to do or cheering for.

I think he's frustrated with a adoration and the excessiveness of it, among our community.

Makes me think of the south park episode where the gay guy and Paris Hilton have a slut off. And the gay guy wins and is appluaded by the town folk. And he's like, what are y'all applauding for? What I do isn't what y'all should be wanting to do or cheering for.
Still...it's damn near 2019 we all know what ratchet is. So I'm like who is this history lesson for?

It's just not a good look...can't help but think it's a nigga telling non niggas about bad niggas. We should keep that to ourselves since every race has "ratchets"

But I'm just off on a tangent now. Don't mind me.

Still...it's damn near 2019 we all know what ratchet is. So I'm like who is this history lesson for?

It's just not a good look...can't help but think it's a nigga telling non niggas about bad niggas. We should keep that to ourselves since every race has "ratchets"

Nah, that's how you feel and I respect ur take on it. I can see where you may be correct.

The vid is old but making these kind of vids kinda rub me the wrong way

Back