Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Childhood Nightmares

Who was some folks, things, or places that would scare you as kid?

This nigga from Earth Wind and Fire STILL gives me the hebie jeebies bruh.

img-152.jpg

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

My neighbor tricked me into watching one of those jump scare videos when they first became popular. I was up staring at the ceiling for a week with the hallway light on

When I was around 11 I kept having this reoccurring dream every night where I was being chased by a dude with a knife and eventually I'd trip into a bush and he'd be right behind me but I'd always wake myself up. My mom has always been into trying to decipher what dreams mean and she bought this dream dictionary/encyclopedia type book that would give explanations for what you were dreaming. There was a chapter on lucid dreaming and that's when I figured out I was a lucid dreamer and could control everything happening in my dreams so I went through it. Dude kept stabbing me but I wouldn't die so he ran off. Once I started playing around with it and eventually mastered it my shit was a movie every night.

It slowed down tremendously once I was like 17 and started smoking weed heavy. I'll be 1 year sober next week and was hoping to get those lucid dreams back but it's only happened twice and oddly enough it was in the same week. Nothing since.

When Lorenzo Tate got jumped on the bus on the show south central

When Rock adopted daughter boyfriend got shot on the stoop on the show Rock

When moesha friend was in tales from the hood, strapped down, screaming I don’t give a fuck..

Fantasy characters and situations never fucked wit me..shit that fucked wit me was the depiction of fucked up shit that could actually happen to me

When I was around 11 I kept having this reoccurring dream every night where I was being chased by a dude with a knife and eventually I'd trip into a bush and he'd be right behind me but I'd always wake myself up. My mom has always been into trying to decipher what dreams mean and she bought this dream dictionary/encyclopedia type book that would give explanations for what you were dreaming. There was a chapter on lucid dreaming and that's when I figured out I was a lucid dreamer and could control everything happening in my dreams so I went through it. Dude kept stabbing me but I wouldn't die so he ran off. Once I started playing around with it and eventually mastered it my shit was a movie every night.

It slowed down tremendously once I was like 17 and started smoking weed heavy. I'll be 1 year sober next week and was hoping to get those lucid dreams back but it's only happened twice and oddly enough it was in the same week. Nothing since.
I had something like this but it was my fucking aunt trying to murder me lol. She would be grey like a ghost and try and take me out flying on the ceiling and shit. I had that dream atleast over a dozen times growing up and always tried to figure it out. I figured it was because as a kid when she would baby sit the few times she did she would have us cleaning all day and eating her "classic" trash ass tuna macaroni and cheese pasta. My brain took all that and made her a top tier villain in my dreams. Lol

One of the only times I can recall waking from a dream crying as a child was a dream that the little dwarf lady from the movie Poltergeist was standing in shadow about 15 yards away from me in silence and kept slowly walking closer to me.

In the dream I was cornered and paralyzed with fear. It was so real bc I wasn't in any kind of dream scape or fantasy land. I was standing RIGHT outside my grandmother's front door trying to get in but nobody would answer.

And right before that lil fonkass Hoffa reached out to grab me, I woke up in tears.
I was still young enough that all us cousins still shared the bed in my grandma's guest bedroom. My older female cousin had to console me back to sleep. Shout out to Cousin Quinn, I love you girl.

To that pint sized harlot, I'll see you in hell.

I’ve had nightmares as a kid about Jason and Pennywise and Freddy or whatever but the weirdest funniest one to me was having a nightmare about Boo Berry from the cereal. I can specifically remember getting chased around the house with him trying to possess me and then I can remember falling down the basement steps super slow and then I woke up
9E8FECDB-466E-4089-B3D1-D1C96C375E3D.jpeg

thumbRNS-HEAD-OF-CHRIST-Sallman1-062420.jpg

Was told he was gonna pull up like a thief in the night and snatch up his people and leave niggas alone and confused while his boy played a trumpet like Louis Armstrong

I hated the animatronics at Chuck'E Cheese... the one by my house had a gorilla playing the keyboard and his neck would get stuck while rotating and it look like the mf was twitchin.... used to creep me out. When i was like 7, My aunt grabbed my hand and tried to walk me up close to it to get over my fear, I broke free and sprinted out of there... I ran over like 2 kids b4 i busted out the front door.. Screenshot_20220629-231305_Google.jpg

This commercial used to scare me as a child every time it would come on TV. I got over it one day in a weird way. It came on TV in my mom’s room, I ran out to my grandparents room, the commercial came on again. I then ran out into the living room and the commercial came on from the start. I was in a whirlwind of the commercial appearing on every where. It was to much and then the next time it came on I slowly wasn’t scared. I knew I could not run away from it

Now as an adult I have a lip and tongue fetish

Last edited:
I hated the animatronics at Chuck'E Cheese... the one by my house had a gorilla playing the keyboard and his neck would get stuck while rotating and it look like the mf was twitchin.... used to creep me out. When i was like 7, My aunt grabbed my hand and tried to walk me up close to it to get over my fear, I broke free and sprinted out of there... I ran over like 2 kids b4 i busted out the front door.. View attachment 873501
I guess it is safe to assume you will never play the game or read the book "five nights at Freddy's"?

61-k5yrfiZL.jpg

The fuccin trailer for this movie...
71M8qVpeeML._AC_SY679_.jpg

Mama took us to go see this movie called "Billy Jean". But b4 the movie started...the trailer for THAT muthafuccin movie came on!

Scared...da fucc...outta me. I still remember...

- the song that played..."DO YOU WANNA PAAARRDAAAY! ITS PAAARTY TIME!"

- one of the zombies saying "BRAAAIIINS"

- The ambulance turning on its headlights and seeing a bunch of zombies standing in front of it.

Smh. I was so traumatized...I had nightmares for over a week I think. And...AND...I was scared to go to cemeteries. Fuccin A man!

The next time my mama took us to the same movie theater to watch a different movie. B4 the trailers played...I was already ducking behind the seat in front of us. I wasn't tryin to go thru that again. Lol

Back