Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racism at gun seminar

Are you serious?

Let me be more clear. It's indisputable that he made stereotypical comments about both white people and black people, so you can call this racist or call him racist but you can't say he singled out black people.

The only point I was trying to make is that stereotypical humor like that even if it isn't being made in a racist spirit can be more harmful for us because some of those black stereotypes aren't that far from how some people really view black people.

I don't know. Looks like he was trying to be funny using stereotypes on both sides. I don't think he was trying to be racist. The black "jokes" hit harder because we actually have to deal with the negative consequences of those stereotypes and the white people don't.

Maaaan you be on a roll then this lol

went to this gun shop the other wk to buy sum mags

soon as I walked in they had "lets go Brandon" shirts for sale

& of course I'm the only black person in the building

but yea, we need more black owned & operated gun stores/ranges asap

I had a similar experience about a month or two ago. Went to a shop to check out a few handguns and the fat, white blobhuman behind the counter went on an anti-Biden rant just 'cause I asked if they had the M&P 2.0 in 10mm or a Glock 20, then went on another tirade with some fat white hoe that came out from the back. Never got to see anything at all. Just left after that.

And, yeah, I was the only Black person in the building.

Back