Welcome To aBlackWeb

question for the room

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
does anybody you know laugh at you for watching wrestling as a good & grown man/woman?........... my little sister(21) rags on me all the time for watching it.... i'm glad my gf watches.

does anybody you know laugh at you for watching wrestling as a good & grown man/woman?........... my little sister(21) rags on me all the time for watching it.... i'm glad my gf watches.

Been watching wrestling 36 of the 39 years I’ve been on this earth

My 70 year old dad still laughs at me when I tell him I still watch

My twin still still can’t get over d von dudley doing the head butt between a man’s legs when he and bubba did the “what’s up” move in wwe

People I worked with kept telling me that’s it’s fake but I always called it scripted like the shows they watch but they just roll their eyes

I’ve heard it all and could care less. I love professional wrestling. Fuck em

Been watching wrestling 36 of the 39 years I’ve been on this earth

My 70 year old dad still laughs at me when I tell him I still watch

My twin still still can’t get over d von dudley doing the head butt between a man’s legs when he and bubba did the “what’s up” move in wwe

People I worked with kept telling me that’s it’s fake but I always called it scripted like the shows they watch but they just roll their eyes

I’ve heard it all and could care less. I love professional wrestling. Fuck em
answer this question if given a choice right now would you accept 2 free tickets to WM or 2 free tickets to the SuperBowl?

Back