Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Qtr Finals) Goat TV Show Tournament: Sopranos vs Narcos

Better Show?

• Total voters

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
screenshot_303-1-png.184403

Not surprised of the tie right now, those three Colombian seasons were amazing television.

:Pathetic:

Sopranos was by far the better show.

It was the most realistic look at modern day organized crime. And a perfect balance of drama/comedy. Had depth

I'm torn on this one. Leaning towards Narcos and I think it's only because I was more intrigued by their stories because I didn't have any in depth knowledge of it besides knowing their names and lil background info.

Been knowing about how the mafia operated for years.

Being intrigued more by the unknown doesn't mean Narcos was actually the better show.

If it's still open I'll vote in the AM.

Sopranos & Goodfellas are different eras

Sopranos shows mafia in the 2000s.

The 2 are credited as being the most authentic from what ive seen.

Narcos basically a mockumentary. Sopranos was great writing

Narcos is dope! But I’m still surprised it’s neck and neck with The Sopranos which is considered one of the the top shows of all time. I still want Breaking Bad to take the whole thing though.

I voted Sopranos and thought about it some more. I changed my vote to Narcos.

Last edited:
You do know Narcos is based on true events and the Sopranos... nvm , u got it fam lol
Sopranos is credited as being authentic showing the day to day life of your average goodfella in post 9/11 america.

Narcos was about Pablo Escobar.

Also i felt like the white cop took up too much of the story. Didnt like it being from his pov

Sopranos is credited as being authentic showing the day to day life of your average goodfella in post 9/11 america.

Narcos was about Pablo Escobar.

Also i felt like the white cop took up too much of the story. Didnt like it being from his pov

Credited as being authentic from who?

An actual mob guy said it wasn't

A few of the actors were connected in some way or another.

I imagine that gave them alot to pull from. Ppl with first hand knowledge.

I own the series on dvd and watched every ep with commentary. The stories are hilarious and they pulled alot of situations from true life

A few of the actors were connected in some way or another.

I imagine that gave them alot to pull from. Ppl with first hand knowledge.

I own the series on dvd and watched every ep with commentary. The stories are hilarious and they pulled alot of situations from true life

:sayword:

Actors vs. Real life mob guy

:hahaha: ...Everybody on that show was actors before The Sopranos.

Shit if it wasn't for Goodfellas & the Godfather series David Chase would've had like 80%of his cast.

Back