Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Qtr Finals) Goat TV Show Tournament: Dexter vs Black Mirror

Better Show?

• Total voters
I didn't like Dexter. Saw a few episodes. I also didn't watch it from the the first episode of the first season. So that could be why I didn't like it.

Basically off 2 seasons worth of episodes too?! Fuck it, I'll join the mayhem... changing my vote to Black Mirror.

@AP21 you gave the winning vote last round and said "hmmm...this is kinda tough for me as both shows were must watch at their peaks but both shows also have huge dives as the season went on". Bruh, it only has 22 episodes! Haha. If it already took a huge dive that fast, why vote for it? Don't try to sound extra analytical, just say "I didn't like the other show."

Basically off 2 seasons worth of episodes too?! Fuck it, I'll join the mayhem... changing my vote to Black Mirror.

@AP21 you gave the winning vote last round and said "hmmm...this is kinda tough for me as both shows were must watch at their peaks but both shows also have huge dives as the season went on". Bruh, it only has 22 episodes! Haha. If it already took a huge dive that fast, why vote for it? Don't try to sound extra analytical, just say "I didn't like the other show."
Quality over quantity every single time

I watched both shows extensively and still feel the way I felt when I made my vote

Quality over quantity every single time

I watched both shows extensively and still feel the way I felt when I made my vote

A respectable stance, and I get that logic. But you said it took a huge dive, so that's a criticism of the show's quality. If you said it was 22 episodes of perfection, I'd get your point.

dexter had a spark when he first started...

some shit just ain't meant to be popular...

i read the books and watched the show.... the books were better, but even they fell off very quickly.. the show fell off quicker

black mirror continues to be great with each season and movie

surprise.gif

Black Mirror gets my vote on this one.. Dexter was great in the beginning but like I said in the other thread that last season or two was terrible.. and that ending...smh

dexter had a spark when he first started...

some shit just ain't meant to be popular...

i read the books and watched the show.... the books were better, but even they fell off very quickly.. the show fell off quicker

black mirror continues to be great with each season and movie
Really?
2D2E91FA-EE85-47C4-926F-8C25F26A9963.gif

Back