Welcome To aBlackWeb

Put your Panty’s In My Pocket

i was in the kitchen frying chicken.....she asked could she help, i said put your panties in my pocket... at first she laughed, then i was like naw forreal.. go ahead......5 mins later she came back in the kitchen and stuffed them in my pocket while i was cooking....

then she asked why, and i just said.. social experiment. we laughed and started talking about some other shit till i finished cooking
1679331623047.gif

Fuck yea!!…Let’s gooooooo!!!!

Who’s next?

Oh..quick disclaimer, you can look at this as a social experiment. But don’t tell your woman that. This is a thing that for some reason is some shit that works in em. I ain’t tryna explain it. Let it live, if they concede and ask why. Tell ‘em some shit like..”I love the thought that them draws belong to me, so I just wanted to feel it too”

Some shit like that..let it live..this a gift..I’m sharing wit my niggaz, let’s eat

1679341761850.gif

Look, I worked 3 jobs on Friday and was still frying chicken..I went to my night job with this chicks good draws still in my pocket... I might ask again since I'm off tonight, and just got blessed with some weed to raise funds for my Las Vegas trip

Look, I worked 3 jobs on Friday and was still frying chicken..I went to my night job with this chicks good draws still in my pocket... I might ask again since I'm off tonight, and just got blessed with some weed to raise funds for my Las Vegas trip
Ion suggest you do that since you let the cat outta da bag. Knowing women, if she didn’t assume that it was what you told her and she conceded to do it. She had already come up wit a list of theories as to why in her own mind. And the more a woman loves or likes you. The more romantic or freaky those theories become. To the point that the excitement builds and they gotta see where this is going. To ask again after she knows why wasn’t to be freak or romantic, it transitions a woman to the logical side of their brain. And you don’t want to exist on the logical side of a woman’s brain.

I mean you could save it by coming to her and telling her the meaning of the social experiment was to, ya mean, see if your woman wants dem draws to be owned by you. Then lean in and be like..bite ya lip and shit, grab her by the scruff of the back of her neck and ask. “Do you wanna be owned by me?” Squeeze her neck and shit and ask..”you want me to lay claim..huh?”

“then take em off and put em in there again”

Respectfuly, ya mean,.I wasn’t imagining ya woman

I done it bruh, I done after an older friend that used to tell stories and would always mention that to kick off the sex, his line was “how bout you gone head, take your panties off and put em in my pocket”

And I asked him one day while laughing at his story, why does he always say that. And he said bitches love to put their panties in your pocket..lol, sure he an OG and sometimes OGs overinflate things. But I did it and that shit not only works, it turns em on, ion know it’s the surprise of the feeling that you are claiming ownership of the drawls and it’s a subservient thing to give into you in a way. Ion know fam. The shit worked wit me which is why I wanted to see if it works wit y’all and we can all laugh about the results.

But y’all scared so y’all tryna make it more than it is, rather than have some courage and do it.
At first I was a bit leery of this thread but this post inspired me to try it one day.
I'll report back results on my next interaction

Back