Welcome To aBlackWeb

Put your Panty’s In My Pocket

Ask in person or through text messages ?
It’s better in person,…

Walk up on ya woman, give her a kiss, and whisper in her ear. “Why don’t you go head and take your pantys off and put them in my pocket”

The report the results back to the thread

You trying to get muhfuckas all SORTS of setup.

Fuckin menace, this one is.
if you can ask a woman to cook for you, give you head, drive you somewhere, or come over to chill and watch a movie.

If you can ask a woman for sex you can ask a woman to put her panties in your pocket.

All I’m saying is give it a try one time..

Get on on em close, and whisper in their ear..

“How bout you gone head and take dem pantys off and put em in my pocket”

The report the results back

And off the top of my head I can think of at least 3 other chicks that would do this soley off the fact that they like goofy shit and curious..

So again what's the point of this social experiment?

I was going to ask my wife tonight but we had an argument about ants in the bathroom she told me about last week and I didn’t do anything about till she told me for thr 3rd time today lmao.

If I was to ask her right now her words would be “Dwayne, go sit your hard head ass down somewhere”

I’m chilling right now Lololololol

I was around two chicks the other day that are silly enough to do that shit, and I forgot all about this goofy thread 🤦🏿‍♂️

I was going to ask my wife tonight but we had an argument about ants in the bathroom she told me about last week and I didn’t do anything about till she told me for thr 3rd time today lmao.

If I was to ask her right now her words would be “Dwayne, go sit your hard head ass down somewhere”

I’m chilling right now Lololololol
That was the perfect time man

Back