Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T: ‘The Make America Great Again hat is this generation’s Ku Klux hood’

It seems that you’re attempting to deflect away from and/or soften the fact that Pusha T is being a fuckin hypocrite considering his boss/buddy turned on the black community and rocks MAGA hats regularly.

Fuck Kanye for being a boot licking Trump supporter and fuck Pusha T for still supporting him, while simultaneously calling out other boot licking Trump supporters for wearing the new “KuKlux hood” MAGA hat.
Hey numb nuts.

You're living and making money in a country found by racists and Mr. MAGA himself as president.

I guess that makes you a hypocrite too.

See how retarded that logic is? Stop it 5

Hey numb nuts.

You're living and making money in a country found by racists and Mr. MAGA himself as president.

Not the same

And if you cant see the difference, oh well I will try with this one

Would you be friends with a dude that rapes women and talk bad about ppl that rapes women?

Hey numb nuts.

Nah, your comparison is completely flawed.

The subject of this thread is Pusha T saying the MAGA hat is equal to the hoods worn by the Ku Klux Klan. He’s saying this as his boss/buddy is wearing that same hat and supporting the KKK.

Like I originally stated, you’re purposely attempting to deflect away from Kanye and Pusha.

Nah, your comparison is completely flawed.

The subject of this thread is Pusha T saying the MAGA hat is equal to the hoods worn by the Ku Klux Klan. He’s saying this as his boss/buddy is wearing that same hat and supporting the KKK.

Like I originally stated, you’re purposely attempting to deflect away from Kanye and Pusha.
I'm not reflecting away. I'm making a point that Pusha T working for Kanye is not a sign of hypocrisy.

For one, he's made it abundantly clear that he not only is opposed to Trump, but disagrees with Kanye.

His point is that the MAGA hat is the most popular symbol of racist vitriol since the KIM hood. The problem is that we live in a world where people who don't think they're racist or supporting racism, are donning racist symbolism. That's Kanye's dumbass in a nutshell.

Now what if I told you that they both have been working for racist bigoted freaks who own record labels, radio stations, ticket outlets, and endorsing companies for as long as they've been famous? As polarizing as that hat is, it's just a hat. The disease is the sentiment and ideology behind the hat. That ideology didn't start in 2016. It started well before 1775.

Cant be friends with a nigga that supports trump

This aint like disagreeing with your friend over a sport or music. This shit is much much deeper. And aint Pusha the president of GOOD Music?

He can send shots at Drake ( a person that never did anything to him) but a nigga that supports a person that is trying to destroy the black community with the ppl he put in power is cool and just something you disagree on

Pusha literally said he cut ppl off that don't take care of their kids but its just a simple difference of opinion over the man trying to destroy us. That shit is hypocrisy at the fullest

Do you really think Kanye is trying to destroy the black community?

Or is he a jackass who trolled media for album promo?

Do you really think Kanye is trying to destroy the black community?

Or is he a jackass who trolled media for album promo?

He was on Trump when he was running. So this shit aint new.

Even if it was, trolling for a racist POS that is putting ppl in power in places that will directly impact the black community is nothing to troll about for self gain.

So Pusha is being one.

That's like talking shit about slave owners and all your friends are slave owners and you the president of the company that buy the slaves for your slave owning friends ( extreme analogy but my point stands)

He was on Trump when he was running. So this shit aint new.

Even if it was, trolling for a racist POS that is putting ppl in power in places that will directly impact the black community is nothing to troll about for self gain.

So Pusha is being one.

That's like talking shit about slave owners and all your friends are slave owners and you the president of the company that buy the slaves for your slave owning friends ( extreme analogy but my point stands)
You didn't answer my question.

Back