Welcome To aBlackWeb

Puffin Blunts and Drankin Tanqueray

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
What did Lady of Rage mean when she said, "As long as the Sun shines/As long as Eisenhower's on the dime"?

Always and forever, forever and always
The rhythm will flow from now and through all days
As long as the sun shines
As long as Eisenhower's on the dime
Yo, I'll be kicking the rhyme
One time for your mind, your soul, your body
The OG's on the side of me

I think its an old saying...

but she was just saying forever in this context

Yeah...I think she just got Roosevelt and Eisenhower mixed up...

We used to have a thread of mistake bars somewhere...this could make it along with “Like Rocky 3 and tha death of Apollo Creed” from Juelz and a few more that I could mention lol

google says.....

All this is a huge signal that the Mass Memory Discrepancy Effect is at work, because he never appeared on one. Eisenhower was on the dollar for a while in the 1970's, which could be contributing to this as people do remember seeing him on some coin, but not exactly remembering which one.Feb 20, 2017

I remember she got lyric of the month for that verse and they printed ,"As long as eyes and hours on the dime"

Somebody wrote in the following month and said they made a mistake and it should read, "Eisenhower's on a dime"

So for the longest time I thought Eisenhower was on a dime because of what that person wrote in the letter to the editor.

"Eyes and hours on the dime" makes more sense.

That's the greatest bar of alltime.

He predicted being a living legend when he died. A lot of mfs thinks he's still alive in Cuba.

Resurrected Like Jesus

21c278f6e466238d12d73d986d984b39.jpg

so he predicted he was gonna die and be resurrected in cuba and be a living legend that isn’t really dead?

if he is really sipping a pina coloda right now in cuba then that is the dopest line ever

He probably meant it more on a philosophical level like the saying "Legends never die". But the fact that shit played out like it did and Pac still being alive is a thing, makes the bar even crazier.

Back